What is Score?
Email Marketing Tips from Gail Goodman, Chairman, President, and CEO of Constant Contact
EMV 101 Chip Card Technology – What Small Businesses Need to Know
The Most Important Thing To Know If You’re Starting A Business As A Second Career
What To Do If You Have A Million Dollar Business Idea But Your Personality Is Not Suited To Run A Business
The Two Biggest Mistakes Business Owners Make
The Biggest Reason Existing Businesses Fail
Why Not Defining the Target Customer In Your Business Is A Big Problem
Defeating Downtime: How Mobile Keeps your Business Open
During this 1-hour webinar you will learn from a business owner just like you how you can be prepared no matter what happens. Jennifer Shaheen, Technology Therapist, will share with you her tips on:
- Creating a plan for working remotely
- How cloud software make us more efficient all the time
- How to use Social Media for Customer Communication & Customer Service
- The importance of creating a social policy for external and internal communication
- Leveraging other tools: Website, Phones, Email
- No Electricity, No Problem – Apps for your phone and tablets
Winter Weather Preparedness
We have all witnessed the devastating effects Mother Nature can cause throughout the year. And as we look ahead to the Winter Weather Season, now is the time to prepare for the threats posed by colder temperatures and frozen precipitation.
Your organization is more than just a place of business to your customers, employees and stakeholders. Your organization is a key aspect of their lives, and one that must be protected. If your organization is affected by adverse weather conditions, how well will you be prepared to serve those who depend on you in their time of need?
Click here to view the presentation.